Our strategy, marketing and training programs are delivered through a menu of products that can be deployed a la carte in any combination to serve the needs of your organization wherever your position, objectives or challenges are today. Flexible and results-oriented, we focus on working with your teams, building plans, programs and internal competence so your teams can continue to build on our success. Consulting clients benefit from our extensive network of industry contacts and relationships to foster partnership opportunities and accelerate success.
Our signature educational program is an in-person session with our senior partners tailored for Senior Leaders, Marketing Teams, Membership Organizations and Destination Marketing Organizations. Everyone Welcome provides actionable education for participants, allowing them to define their opportunity, and understand their path to success with LGBTQ consumers and their allies.
- Broad overview of the LGBTQ-market and consumer
- Specific relevance of LGBTQ to your business
- Language, service and legacy systems issues for LGBTQ
- Global gender-identity trends
- Best practices and competitive analysis in your sector
- Recommendations and resources for further learning
HospitableMe evaluates the inclusiveness of your messaging and imagery. We report on how your brand relates to the audience, identify messaging that may be unintentionally alienating to diverse travelers, and highlight advantageous attributes. We outline recommended steps to make your customer-facing communications more welcoming and engaging for LGBTQ travelers. Our audit provides your leadership and teams with the necessary perspective to plan your engagement with the segment.
- Review of consumer-facing messaging and imagery
- Identification of product strengths and weaknesses
- Benchmarking against best practices in your sector
Market Analysis and Plan
Building on our Audit, this program takes the findings of the Audit, and builds recommendations and work plans from the recommendations. We work collaboratively with your team to leverage your strengths and opportunities, producing a detailed plan to position and/or promote your destination or brand to LGBTQ and LGBTQ-Ally audiences. Our analysis and plan provides a launchpad for your team, drastically reducing the start-up learning curve and accelerating your success in the market.
- Everyone Welcome education for your sales/marketing/leadership team
- Collaborative iteration of your marketing and communications strategies
- Detailed plans for next steps
- Leverage points based on your products, policies, marketing, reputation, employees, location, history, and visibility
- Areas for improvement, benchmarked against best practices in the industry, with clear examples and guidance
- Recommendations for short, medium and long-range engagement efforts
- Response to political, social and competitive challenges
- Introductions and referrals to potential collaborators, partners and providers
Friendly, interactive, and emotionally resonant, our in-person training explores how ingrained notions of gender, sexual orientation and relationship status have shaped service paradigms, and how stripping away preconceptions and bias allows more engaged and authentic hospitality for all guests. Training audiences leave with new understanding of sexual orientation and gender diversity. They learn how LGBTQ issues are relevant to destination and brands in general, and how those issues play out in your specific circumstances. HospitableMe training leaves your people more comfortable and confident to engage with LGBTQ customers, and deliver more personalized, authentic, intuitive service to all customers.
- Up to 6 sessions per day of 25 people per session
- Certificates for all participants and your organization
- PDF takeaway of key messages and resources
- HospitableMe team on call in years 2 + 3
- Live webinar trainings each year for new employees
- Questions answered on demand
- Monthly check-in call
- Annually updated PDF takeaway of key messages and resources
Lean on our team as your internal LGBTQ resource. We provide ongoing assistance to your efforts. Use us as a sounding board, or engage us to complete a mission-critical task. Annual contract holders benefit from our engagement on your behalf as we network in the industry. HospitableMe consulting insures that your LGBTQ efforts are expertly guided through planning, execution and follow-up.
- Annual Contracts
- Marketing plans
- Multi-platform content
- Ongoing introductions and negotiations with potential collaborators and suppliers
- Hourly Consulting
- Specific initiatives
- One-off projects
Engage our editorial expertise to develop LGBTQ content for your destination or brand. We have decades of experience producing high-quality editorial for OUT & ABOUT, ManAboutWorld, and some of the world’s most sophisticated travel marketing organizations. We deliver content that is relevant, fresh, engaging, inspiring, voice-expanding but always on-brand:
- LGBTQ-specific and LGBTQ-inclusive
- Short features to full destination guides
- Passion focused with special emphasis on culinary, arts, outdoor adventure
- LGBTQ-insider recommendations
- Local LGBTQ-personality driven