We empower consumer-facing professionals, executive teams and organizations to engage with diverse customers in authentic, intuitive and personalized ways. Our destination, company, and role-specific training provides knowledge and tools that help with:
- Understanding of LGBTQ+ specific issues and mindsets.
- Comfortable and confident connections with diverse guests.
- Delivery of personalized, anticipatory service to diverse guests of all kinds.
Our consumer travel-focused background is a unique advantage in understanding how diversity issues play out in real-world scenarios and building practical, meaningful competency among staff.
Our onsite trainings are customized to your specific service paradigms and delivered to small groups of up to 25 employees per session.
Friendly, interactive, and emotionally resonant, our sessions explore how ingrained notions of gender, sexual orientation and relationship status have shaped service paradigms, and how stripping away preconceptions and bias allows more engaged and authentic hospitality for all guests. By helping employees understand diverse guests, they become more inclined to engage rather than retreat from interaction with them.
Our in-person training explores how ingrained notions of gender, sexual orientation and relationship status have shaped service paradigms, and how stripping away preconceptions and bias allows more engaged and authentic hospitality for all guests.
Audiences leave with a new understanding of diversity and inclusion, LGBTQ+ issues, and how to treat all customers without bias, attitude or disrespect. HospitableMe training leaves your team more comfortable and confident to engage with diverse customers, and delivers more personalized, authentic, intuitive service to everyone.
Onsite Training Includes:
- Up to 6 sessions per day of 25 people per session
- Certificates for all participants and your organization
- PDF takeaway of key messages and resources
- HospitableMe team on call in years 2 + 3
- Live webinar trainings each year for new employees
- Questions answered on demand
- Monthly check-in call
- Annually updated PDF takeaway of key messages and resources
Lean on our team as your internal inclusivity resource. We provide ongoing assistance to your efforts. Use us as a sounding board, or engage us to complete a mission-critical task. Annual contract holders benefit from our engagement on your behalf as we network in the industry. HospitableMe consulting insures that your diversity and inclusion efforts are expertly guided through planning, execution and follow-up.